Friday, September 12, 2008

New-Fangled Entertainment

Tonight at dinner:

Jarrah: Let's talk more about my kids show. [Note: I have no idea what this is.]

Sam: Okay...what do you want to say about it?

Jarrah: Well, you have to bring your own seats. And if you want to bring flowers and marry someone, that's okay, too.

Sam: Really?

Jarrah: And you can't sing. You need to promise you won't sing.

Sam: I promise.

Jarrah: You can dance, though. And if you want to bring your computer, that's okay.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Lol! They have such rich lives independent of us, don't they? That is so cute!

xo
Miss J

Cheri @ Blog This Mom! said...

Gawd, I love her. And her mom.

You two make for some excellent reading material.

Anonymous said...

You are so good at remembering all these sweet conversations.

oxox,

Mary

The Wades said...

what a smartie! :)

she wouldn't want me to either either--or dance! i lack talent in most things.