Monday, September 22, 2008

Late Again

So, David has been highly annoyed with me that I keep forgetting to post this. I think there may be some Freudian foundational garments involved because, if you recall, we did get disqualified.

However, it is a cute little film, so some of you may want to watch it. Who knows what we would have won, had we been eligible? This is our longest entry to date, clocking in at about eight minutes, so get comfy.

A reminder, for those who care, that the required elements were:

Character: Joe or Josie Beeble, Construction Worker
Prop: Tweezers
Line of Dialogue: "Have you heard the news?"

Updated to add: Our genre was "Holiday Film."

As Jarrah would say, "Ladies and Gentlemens, presenting...!"

Beebles Who Need Beebles on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I finally got to see the whole thing! How fun. I am TOTALLY on board for next year!

xoxox,

Robyn

Caroline said...

Two thumbs up with extra cardamom here! :)

park it said...

Hey - that was like way fun !
Carol in FL

David said...

Fixed the typo in the name and choose a better frame to represent the movie.

Is everyone working out the two with GPS are the same characters as kids in the back of the car, 20-25 years later. I heard weren't catching that.

Anonymous said...

"Two thumbs up with extra cardamom here!" LOL!

Great film, folks. David, I'm sorry but I'm one of those people who didn't get it about the two kids being grown up. I probably should have, and I have to say I did wonder about the little "Operation" thingy at the end! But I think that might just be me being dense. I like the film even more now that I know it was the kids grown up.

I can't wait to see next year's (assuredly award-winning) entry!

zo
Jennifer