Saturday, January 30, 2010

Facts of Life, Part Vingt

Jarrah: Mommy, when am I going to get boobies?

Sam: Not for a while yet. Probably when you're 12 or 13. I think I was 13.

Jarrah: How long is that?

Sam: It'll be a while. But you'll get 'em.

Jarrah: Are you 13 now?

Sam: No, I'm a bit older than that.

Jarrah: Let's count. Are you...14?

Sam: Older.

Jarrah: 15?

Sam: Older.

Jarrah: 16?

Sam: This is going to take a while. I'm a LOT older.

Jarrah: Are you...91?

Sam: Um, a bit younger than that.

Jarrah: 64?

Sam: A bit younger.

Jarrah: This is so hard.

Sam: You're telling me.

12 comments:

Myrnie said...

Heh... to a preschooler, we're all OLD!

LunaMoonbeam said...

When I was in kindergarten, I remember thinking 21 was ANCIENT.

heh

Jen said...

LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

My boys know my age and announce it proudly in public -- MY MOM IS FORTY!!! But they insist that their nana is one hundred. :)

~Caroline

Samantha said...

@C: You're forty? How did that happen? Oy. :) (You don't look a day over 14, though! :))

erin said...

The girls always say that Jeremiah is younger than me, although he is three years older. I don't know if they're trying to kiss his butt or mess with me.

The Wades said...

Tell her Brooke got her boobies much earlier so she might not have to wait as long. ;)

Wait, was that not the point?

Samantha said...

No, Michelle, that totally was the point. I'll be sure to let her know. ;)

MrCMichaels said...

But on the other hand I still haven't gotten mine.

Mary said...

I am going to ask Joy tomorrow how old I am! That is too cute!

oxox

Mary

Samantha said...

@Calvin: Don't give up hope.

alina said...

Wow, great information. I could say my knowledge in seo is already broad but I find it nice to see people giving out tips and new information.
https://kingsmedicalcenter.ae/departments/laser-hair-removal/