Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 25: Food on the Cutting Edge

My MIL sent me these photos and I think they're really cool. My posts have been kind of text-heavy lately, so I thought I'd lighten this one up. Also, I haven't been home since this morning and it's now 10:30, which really complicates things when you're supposed to write a post every single day.


You're the apple of my 'fly.



Don't bite the hand that feeds you, or that pays for your gum.



"Ahhh! There are cobwebs on me and I can't wash them off!"



"Ugh, I've got a whole day's worth of Vitamin C on my back."



Now that's fierce.



"Wait for my signal--when they fall asleep, we're getting out of here."



First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the egg in the baby carriage (now we know!)



"You look so ripe and juicy to me--if only I could get my peels on you!"



This one's a bit freaky--where is all that water coming from?


Ah, that's like music to my pears.

3 comments:

Smitten Knitten said...

Tee Hee! Cauliflower sheep. Great photos.

Mary said...

I like the egg the best.

How did they do that?

oxox,

Mary

The Wades said...

Now that's talent--and time to spare! :) (Just my jealousy talking.)