Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Man is Fast On His Feet (He Has to Be, Since He Can't Sit Down)

A little "I'm-here-but-still-in-a-swoon" levity:

An after-bath tableau of Mommy, Daddy and Jarrah. The latter is naked. Mommy is holding her in her lap.

Sam: Wait. Whose tush is this?

Jarrah: It's mine.

Sam: Are you sure it's not Daddy's?

Jarrah: (grins) It's Daddy's.

Sam: Oh no! What's he going to do without his tush?

Jarrah: (reaching towards David) Daddy! Here's your bum!

David: I just had my ass handed to me.

6 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Well at least it wasn't on a platter!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to life with a little girl, David! :) She's so cute. I just want to take a little chomp out of a toddler who says "tush" or "bum." Too much. Did you get your video? Does the stinking thing work?! Miss you...

xoxoxox,

Robyn

Marlene said...

Hope you and the J girl are feeling better now, Sam. Tell David to look after his tush. I like that you and your family made this hilarious moment together, each contributing his or her piece. It's like the joy of you living all together in this one small moment.

Melissa said...

Okay Bill and I are busting up laughing. Great way to start our morning.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!

So cute, the 3 of you.

Love,
Miss J

Anonymous said...

And I still say he does a great Mary Poppins, even if she would never have said "ass."

;-)