Monday, September 25, 2006

That Two-Letter Word

Well, it started. This weekend. You know what I'm talking about. For months, Jarrah's been nodding vigorously along with "Yeah, yeah, yeah" in a slight New York accent when she is in agreement. I can't imagine where she gets that. ;)

But on Sunday, she broke through the shimmering curtain and reached the magical land of Opposite World. Where the word of the day is always...Mo.

MO. She puckers her mouth like she's about to whistle when she says it. And she's been saying it frequently. Today when I said, "Jarrah, let's go home!" after nearly three hours of playing at My Kid's Clubhouse, she said, "Mo." When I said, "Let's go home!" after a visit to our neighborhood park, also "Mo." Both times I had to carry her to the car. This new word is not going to be good for my back.

Mo, this is just the beginning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Mo! :) Liz

Anonymous said...

I love it!

XOXO

Mary