Friday, December 14, 2007

Launch!

We have a new name! And a new look! David's been working very hard to make it possible. This will be a short post (I know, rare for me) but there's an explanation of the name "Little Dragon Fruit" in the side bar, and I finally have a profile and a photo! After two years, it was past time for a change.

What finally provoked me into action was seeing myself quoted on another blog with the introduction, "This gentleman has an interesting writing style." ACK! Clearly, my front page has been vague for too long.

Let me know what you think, Dear Readers!

10 comments:

Type (little) a aka Michele said...

The gentleman! Ha! I once spoke at an accounting conference, and was introduced as Mr. Michael XXX. It was even in the programs like that. If you ever need an ice-breaker for a speech, that is the BEST.

And I always thought of "Sam & Dave" when I saw your front page.

David said...

Also littledragonfruit.com works. Make easier to remember than sdlittleone.

Love,
David

Anonymous said...

I just love it! Especially with the explanation!
Steph

Unknown said...

I'ts awesome, Sam & David!

Love the new look and look forward to the Samtastic commentary every day.

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it! The new name is perfect. Hope you are doing well and I am looking forward to seeing you very soon!

Love,

Robyn

Smitten Knitten said...

Love your new name and your new layout! Look, there I am in the sidebar :)

Jess

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!

JUST LOVE IT!

OXOX,

Mary

Jenn said...

wow...it looks so inviting and fun. Great name! Can't wait to read more. Jennifer

Jennifer said...

Love the new look! It looks fun!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Me likey.