Sunday, April 03, 2011

Cawfee Tawk

Jarrah: Let's have girl talk.

Sam: Okay. What shall we talk about?

Jarrah: You know, girl stuff. Shopping, boys, makeup.

Sam: Hmmm.

Jarrah: Let's go for coffee.

Sam: Sounds great. I love coffee, Jarrah.

Jarrah: My name is Celine.

Sam: Sorry. Celine.

Jarrah: By the way, Samantha, your daughter is GORGEOUS. I can't take my eyes off her!

Sam: Oh, I totally agree. She's stunning.

Jarrah: Yeah. Have you seen the trailer for the new movie, Fluff Fluff? Can we talk about that?

Sam: Oh, that looks hilarious. All those kittens! I can't wait to see it.

Jarrah: I know. Let's say our favorite parts of the trailer, like adults do. And maybe we can get our daughters together for a playdate! Isabel has changed a lot since you last saw her.

Sam: I'd like that. I'm sure Jarrah and Isabel would have a great time.

Jarrah: I love drinking coffee.

Sam: Me, too. Love it.