Wednesday, March 09, 2011

He Was Smallish

Sam: Who were those two little boys you were playing with at the park?

Jarrah: I don't know. I think they were, like, three.

Sam: Did you get their names?

Jarrah: The one in brown was really hard to say. It was something like...Eli.

Sam: Eli? That's a nice name.

Jarrah: Yeah. This is kind of embarrassing, but I think I...I might have told him I love him.

Sam: You did??

Jarrah: Yeah. He was so cute, and he has a style I like. I just had to say it. I love him! (giggles crazily)

Sam: Dear lord. What about the other one?

Jarrah: The other one? He was smallish.

Sam: I mean, what was his name?

Jarrah: Oh, his name was Ewi.

Sam: Ewi???

Jarrah: Yeah.

Sam: That's strange.

Jarrah: Why?

4 comments:

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

Oh my! She's so grown up sounding! I just love the Jarrah stories! She likes his style? Wonder what kind of style he has? :)

LunaMoonbeam said...

HAHAHA! ha. hahahahahaha.

Oh dear. That's hilarious.

Sweddy said...

What an absolutely wonderful life you all are making together.

Stephanie said...

I married the last guy I "just had to say I love you" to...