Thursday, June 24, 2010

How To Make Friends And Influence People

Jarrah: My friend is going to a wedding tomorrow [and won't be at gymnastics camp], so I had to make a new friend.

Sam: Oh, that's...cool.

Jarrah: Her name is Jessie. Jessie wants me to stay away from her.

Sam: WHAT?

Jarrah: She's always standing behind me in line, and talking about me weirdly.

Sam: What does she say about you?

Jarrah: She says I'm bossy. Which actually, I am. But not all the time.

Sam: Well...

Jarrah: She just talks about me weirdly.

Sam: Um, maybe...try talking to her? Ask her what's wrong?

Jarrah: I tried! But she just says I'm bossy.

Sam: Well...maybe try being less bossy?

Jarrah: I'm not bossy!

Sam: Oh, right. Well, maybe make a different friend?

Jarrah: I already did that. I made two.

6 comments:

erin said...

Ha. She's delicious. I kind of want to erase that because it's one of those things I always hear people say and think it's silly...but it really applies in this instance.

Myrnie said...

haha...I'm sure it made sense to her! Too funny :)

LunaMoonbeam said...

Makes perfect sense to me!

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

Ha! That's funny! Just wait until kindergarten. The drama in kinder can be crazy at times. I don't remember it being like that when I was 5...of course that was a million years ago.

Mary said...

Straight out of a kindergarten room, I tell ya!

oxox

Mary

Stephanie said...

I love how she rolls.