Sunday, September 16, 2007

Look Who's Highlighted



For the last four years, Samantha and I have put together a team for the San Diego division of the 48 Hour Film Project -- a contest in which you make a movie in a weekend. This year, we forgot to upload a copy for everyone to see.

So, here is the low quality YouTube version for this year's entry -- Sir Late-A-Lot -- in the required genre of Fantasy.



For those on a Windows PC, you can download a high quality version of Sir Late-A-Lot and last year's Burnin' Love from this location.

Have fun.

-- David.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was TOTALLY WICKED! I am booking my plane ticket now to be a part of next year's 48 Hour Film Project with you guys. I am so glad I finally got to see it! Happy Rosh Hashanah! Call when you can!

Love,

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Great job! Lots of fun watching!

Loved Samantha as the "bitch, er witch." ;)

Best, Gail

Marlene said...

How do you two do it? Daughter and all. Nothing stops you!!!

I especially love the wicked witch behind the tree at the end. Superb.

I only wish Sam had broken out in song at some point.

xo,
M