Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Lusty Month of May

Those dreary vows that everyone makes
Everyone breaks
Everyone makes divine mistakes...

This post is about the divine mistakes. Not that kind, you saucy rascal. I went back to the doctor today. I think I guilted him into making me another appointment, for a second look at my dysfunctional bits. After a lot of "Wow! This looks great!" it started to sink in that the thing he thought he saw last time was actually not there at all this time. The best news possible.

Worth waiting an hour in a cold, fluorescent room, trying to read my book with my feet in stirrups and my tushy in danger of freezing right off for.

I sweated it out on the elliptical to celebrate, then sat in the sun with an Italian soda, soaking up the spring.

The buds are beginning to burst through.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hooray for good news and the signs of Spring!
:)
Amy

Anonymous said...

How bright and beautiful the day when the news is good!!!

Best, Gail

Anonymous said...

yay, yay, yay! Lix

Jenn said...

Great news is always welcome and second opinions are also good!